HIPAA Watchdog is comprehensive and affordable HIPAA Compliance software delivered as a service that provides a secure and confidential approach for healthcare organizations to maintain and track their organization’s privacy and security efforts. The goal of HIPAA Watchdog is to help demystify HIPAA to create a culture of HIPAA compliance within the healthcare community.
Importance of HIPAA Compliance:
HIPAA Compliance is a very important function for any Covered Entity or Business Associate’s business strategy. If neglected, it can cause significant risk to the financial performance and reputation of an organization. There are several HIPAA breaches reported monthly, as well as many breaches that go unreported.
Requirements for HIPAA Compliance
HIPAA compliance requires organizations to have the following:
- Administrative Safeguards
- Physical Safeguards
- Technical Safeguards
- Organizational Requirements
- Policies and Procedures
HIPAA Compliance for Meaningful Use:
Meaningful Use requires Organizations to conduct or review annual HIPAA Security Risk Assessments and perform Ongoing Risk Management based on identified risks.
Why are we qualified to offer this software as a service?
HIPAAWatchDog and it's subsidiaries have performed HIPAA Privacy and Security Assessments for several thousands of providers nationwide. Our HIPAA Experts help many providers with HIPAA compliance on an ongoing basis.
- HIPAA Risk Assessments: HIPAA Watchdog allows a Covered Entity or Business Associate to conduct their own Privacy and Security assessments.
- Risk Management: HIPAA Watchdog assessments result in an organization’s Risk Management Plan based on risks and ratings identified in the assessments. You can store and update your ongoing Privacy and Security Risk improvements as you implement them in this plan.
- Policies and Procedures Development: HIPAA Watchdog allows you to develop and maintain your health center’s Security Policies and Procedures.
- HIPAA Compliance for Employees: Online Training and the ability to track employees’ completion of their annual HIPAA training is included in the Organization Profile. HIPAA Watchdog also allows you to document any sanction imposed on your employees for HIPAA violations.
- HIPAA Compliance for Vendors: HIPAA Watchdog allows organizations to send and track their Vendors’ Business Associate Agreements (BAAs).
- HIPAA Watchdog Alerts: Monthly Automatic notifications remind you when it’s time to update specific measures in your organization to remain HIPAA compliant.
- Secure Email: Send and receive secure emails from one account for free or sign-up for multiple accounts.
- Expert Support: Live help combined with support from a certified Security Expert ensure you understand and comply with the national privacy and security standards.